General Information

• All department requests for Penn employment visa-sponsorship and immigration documents should go to Kathryn Fogle, Immigration and Employment Compliance Manager, 320 Towne Bldg, 215-746-7539.
• Forms I-983 for Postdoctoral Researchers and employees applying for STEM OPT must be completed by the F-1 visa holder and his/her supervisor and submitted to Kathryn for review and signature.
• All newly hired individuals under Penn’s visa sponsorship (excluding enrolled students) should meet with Kathryn at the beginning of their employment at Penn Engineering.
• All new international tenure-track faculty members should meet with Kathryn to review the permanent residency process.
• Departments should notify Kathryn when anyone leaves their position earlier than planned so that the appropriate immigration reporting can be completed in a timely fashion.


Penn Engineering Appointment Titles and Corresponding Visa Options



International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)

For more information on immigration, please see the ISSS Website